Glazed Honey Mustard Chicken
Moodi Foodi Recipe: This recipe gives you a chance to step outside of the kitchen and enjoy the outdoors while eating a hearty and filling meal.
Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Recipe
Camp cooking should be more than just a can of beans, maybe a piece of grilled chicken also? This recipe comes from my “Outdoor Camp Cookbook” and with just a few ingredients, it packs a ton of flavor!
Response to: Recipe: Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Recipe
"A wonderful recipe. I used this at a family BBQ and the cook literally got kisses!"
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Boneless chicken parts (2 pounds)
Honey (2 tablespoons)
Dijon mustard (2 tablespoons)
Butter (2 tablespoons)
Dried basil leaves (1 teaspoon )
Garlic powder blend (1/2 teaspoon)
Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
1) Preheat grill for direct cooking
2) Wash and dry chicken
3) Apply light coat of olive oil to all sides
4) Prepare remainder of ingredients to make wet rub
5) Show side down first
6) Grill chicken half way through, flip
7) Cook chicken till just 6 minutes before done and apply sauce three times (about every two minutes)till chicken is cooked through and reaches temp