Recipes : Bacon-Egg-Avocado Burrito
3 slices bacon
1 tablespoon water
3 tablespoons salsa verde (homemade or store-bought)
2 tablespoons cheddar or monterey jack cheese, grated
1/4 avocado, diced
2 taco sized flour tortillas
1. Chop the bacon into bite sized pieces and cook in a small non-stick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Set aside the bacon on a paper towel lined plate to drain.
2. Drain the grease from the skillet and wipe down with a paper towel.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the eggs and water with a fork until well combined.
4. Scramble the eggs in the skillet over low heat until almost set. Add the salsa verde to the eggs and continue cooking until the eggs are fully cooked and the salsa is heated through.
5. Divide the eggs between the two tortillas. Top each tortilla with the cheese, bacon, and avocado.
6. Roll it into a burrito (fold the half closest to you over the filling and smoosh it into the filling a bit, bring both ends toward the middle and roll to close).
7. If you want it extra steamy, wrap it in a damp paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds. (I don't have a microwave, so I couldn't do this, but I imagine only good things would happen here.)
Buns In My Oven
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+
Sources : Bacon-Egg-Avocado Burrito Photo | Bacon-Egg-Avocado Burrito Article