Recipes : Strawberry Napoleon
½ pkg. frozen puff pastry, thawed (If you are putting this together at the last minute, set one sheet of pastry out to thaw while you cook and eat dinner.)
2 6 oz. refrigerated vanilla pudding cups
1 can whipped cream (You know, the spray kind.)
1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 oz. semi sweet chocolate
½ cup confectioners’ sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
3. Unfold the pastry and cut along the fold lines. This really gives you enough pastry for two Napoleons, so I you would like to double the other ingredients and make two then do.
4. Bake pastry for approximately 15 minutes or until puffed and golden. Cool for approximately 5 minutes. You can get the other ingredients ready while the pastry cools.
5. Sprinkle berries with sugar.
6. Put pudding in a bowl. Add one cup whipped cream. Fold together until combined.
7. Split each pastry into two layers. You will only use three.
8. Place one pastry layer on a serving dish. Top with half of the pudding mixture and half of the berries.
9. Repeat layers.
10. Top with a third piece of puff pastry.
11. Top the third layer with whipped cream and additional strawberries.
12. Dust with confectioners’ sugar.
13. Melt chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals. When melted drizzle over berries and whipped cream.
Contact From Calculus to Cupcakes
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Twitter | Google+ | Email
Sources : Strawberry Napoleon Photo | Strawberry Napoleon Recipe